Our doctors and staff are working hard to maintain a consistent level of service to you:
- We have changed all appointments to telephone calls and video consultations in order to keep both patients and staff safe from the virus,
- Our new interactive practice website allows you to ask a Doctor/Nurse a question from the safety of your own home and we endeavour to answer your query as soon as possible.
- To ask a question via our website, please follow these steps – www.crsurgery.co.uk – click on ‘Consulting Room’ box – select Doctor or Nurse Option to ask for advice.
Our Dispensary Staff have been working around the clock in conjunction with our suppliers to maintain deliveries of medications for our patients.
- Some pharmaceutical manufacturers have reduced production due to COVID-19 complications, and therefore our wholesalers have been unable to supply us with the usual levels of stock.
- The Dispensary Team have been busy looking at additional/alternative solutions in order to keep delays to a minimum.
We are most grateful for your understanding and patience during the COVID-19 pandemic and we look forward to returning to normal as soon as possible.
Chapel Row Surgery