- Children aged 2 & 3 years on the 31st August 2020 (with a date of birth between 1st September 2016 and 31st August 2018 inclusive.)
- Note: children in reception and class years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 will be offered nasal flu at school. However, children in a clinical risk group category who are in the above school years can be given nasal flu at the GP surgery if preferred.
- Children and adolescents from 2 years to under 18 years of age who are in clinical risk group category.
- Note: Nasal flu vaccine is only licenced to administer from 2 years to under 18 years. If you have a child under 2 years who is in a clinical risk group an injectable flu vaccine can be offered from the age of 6 months.
- Children and adolescents from 2 years to under 18 years of age who are household contacts of those on the COVID-19 shielded patient list.
Our child flu clinics are listed below; please note we will be adding further clinics as needed.
- Monday 14th September
- Monday 21st September
- Monday 12th October
- Monday 19th October