The Bucklebury Practice, Chapel Row Surgery, currently has a vacancy for a Practice Pharmacist.
Chapel Row Surgery is a dispensing GP Practice serving a local population of 8,100
patients and we are seeking a Qualified Pharmacist with to join our busy, friendly, rural GP Practice.
Based within our Primary Health Care Team, our Pharmacist will also be part of the West Berkshire Villages Primary Care Network (Pangbourne, Theale & Mortimer Surgeries). The successful candidate will be based at our modern purpose built premises but will work as part of the PCN Pharmacy Team.
The role will be patient facing and include all aspects of medicines management across both long term disease management and acute presentations. Independent prescriber status will be essential or a commitment to undertake the course.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to work as part of a team
- Communication with patients will be by phone, text, webcam and Face-to-Face
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the Clinical Commissioning Group Prescribing Quality Scheme and will liaise with the Clinical Commissioning Group Medicines Optimisation Team
The post is available for 30 – 37.5 hours per week and some home working is possible and we are prepared to be flexible for the right candidate. The start date is as soon as available.
Starting salary for full time equivalent is £44,350
The position benefits from membership of the NHS Pension Scheme and professional fees will be covered.
- For more information about this role, please contact our Practice Manager, Paul
Gomm at the surgery on 0118 971 3252 or via email at email@example.com
- A detailed job description is available for this role
- To apply for the role, please complete an application form and send this to the
surgery address above or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date for this position is 10 July 2020