Compliments & Complaints Comments
At Chapel Row Surgery we welcome all patient comments about the surgery and the services we provide for our patients.
Compliments – Positive feedback is always very welcome and encourages the staff to provide the best service we can to our patients. Please do let us know your thoughts.
Complaints – We take your comments very seriously and if you have any concerns or complaints about any aspect of the service we provide, we would like to know about this so that we can;
- Address your concerns / complaints
- Change the way we operate if necessary, to avoid any repetition of the issue
- Provide a better service to our patients in future
- All complaints will be thoroughly investigated and a formal written response will be issued within an agreed timescale.
To make a comment to the surgery:
- Please complete the surgery “Compliments & Complaints” leaflet or
- Write to the Practice Manager, Mr Paul Gomm at Chapel Row Surgery, The Avenue, Bucklebury, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 6NS or
- Email the surgery at email@example.com
Should you have any worries or concerns about other organisations, please contact the hospital or service responsible for providing your care, so that they can investigate your concerns and work with you to put things right.
If your concern or complaint is about a service you have received from another GP, Optician, Dentist or Pharmacist, please contact NHS England:
Post: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
Tel: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm)
You can also contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group – the Doctors, Nurses and NHS Staff who plan and fund local healthcare services.
If you would like to give feedback or raise your concerns informally, please call the Patient Advice & Liaison Service on 01753 636 808 or write to them at Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), South Central and West Commissioning Support Unit, King Edward VII Hospital, First Floor, St Leonards Road, Windsor, SL4 3DP
If you would like to make a complaint relating to South Central and West Commissioning Support Unit:
Post: Complaints Manager at Priory Road Medical Centre, Priory Road, Park South, Swindon, SN3 2EZ
Tel: 0300 200 8844